1. Dems own healthcare whether they like it or not.
2. Clive Crook, folks, a guy who writes polls about what things are popular without looking at any polls or talking to anyone.
3. What centrists miss about inequality: it's a central part of our case for why we don't have job growth anymore, not a main goal in and of itself.
4. The quiet elite conspiracy to keep austerity policies going, despite the fact that the intellectual case for them has totally collapsed.
5. Four examples of horrible top-down class warfare.
6. Elizabeth Warren's new bill is good, but the fact that is big time news in Washington is telling.
7. The GOP's Great Depression agenda.
I had a particularly rich couple days in there (for me anyway), so I hope you enjoy these.