It's my last crunch time at the Monthly, so here are some links to keep you busy:
1. A critical look at ADHD drugs.
2. Mitt Romney's Massachusetts heath care plan is a galloping success.
3. Radley Balko takes on the developing moral panic over prescription painkillers. For my money Balko is one of the ten best reporters in America, up there with Jane Mayer and Charlie Savage. I know where he's coming from, and disagree with a lot of it, but he's honest about his biases, focused on the right sorts of stuff, and does his homework. Great man.
4. Why we get the drunk-spins.
5. An old piece from Sports Illustrated on Mitt Romney and the Olympics.
6. How do states behave when they get nuclear weapons?
7. How Swedes and Norwegians broke the power of the one percent.