I made it back from Utah late last night, and didn't manage to get to sleep until 2. I'm packing it in early today, but for now here are some links:
1. Julian Sanchez annihilates some bogus statistics thrown around by media companies.
2. How the meth panic can impede good research.
3. I thought fish and chips were already popular in South Africa.
4. Why do humans have chins?
5. A tyrannical theory of politics throughout society, or How to Be a Dictator.
I'll be back tomorrow with some better stuff.