1. A stats geek takes a fresh look at serial killers.
2. How the Arab Spring has changed Obama's foreign policy.
3. A, shall we say, critical look at Ayn Rand and the new Atlas Shrugged movie. ("Rand was so eerily ignorant of all the interesting problems of ontology, epistemology, or logic that she believed she could construct an irrefutable system around a collection of simple maxims like “existence is identity” and “consciousness is identification,” all gathered from the damp fenlands between vacuous tautology and catastrophic category error.)
4. How the destruction of a lot of carefully organized "economic facts" helped create the 2008 crisis.
5. What happens if Republicans intentionally provoke a debt ceiling crisis?