1. Casandra has what sounds like a near-heat stroke.
2. Hillary Clinton in was just in Cambodia.
3. Noah gets back in the blogging game with his trademark humor.
4. One bloc east has a riveting series of posts on being a returned Peace Corps volunteer with a law degree, no job, and few prospects. I liked this line: "I guess the larger question is what does it say about my self-esteem that I assume that every woman who approaches me now that I’m home is a prostitute?"
5. Aaron over in Azerbaijan has some excellent news: free coffee for PCV's! Apparently they will deliver almost anywhere in the world.